Friday, March 21, 2008

Damn Cookies


So... I bought some girl scout cookies. I grew up in a Thin Mint/Samoa family and I can't resist buying the dang things. Have they gone up in price recently, or is the economy just that bad?? I paid $3.50 a box and ended up buying 2 boxes of Samoas. That was Tuesday, today is Friday and with little/no help from Randy (he grew up in a no frills household and is not addicted to girl scout cookies), I have eaten both boxes!! I can only blame myself, and the girl scouts of America. Did you grow up in a girl scout cookie household? What kind of cookies make you loose all control?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are of course my weaknesses as well- I can eat a box of those Samoa's in one sitting if I am not careful. I will refrain from listing a few new favorites though- I don't want to be an enabler.

And they used to be 2/$5- so they have gone up!

Christina said...

I am not eating treats right now, so it is easy to pass up BUYING the GSCs, but eating someone else's when they offer is trickier.

Darn inflation!