Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Commitment

So... I have been an extremely lazy blogger as of late. I was looking at the family blogs lately (Hannah, Rebecca, Christina, and Harley) and I realized how much I look forward to reading their blogs and when there isn't anything new I am really bummed. Not that my life is very interesting, but hopefully someone is looking at my blog weekly and saying "dang-it" when I don't post. So... here is the resolution: I will commit to post at least twice a week for the rest of the year. I have put it on my calendar for every Sunday and Wednesday night to have something to blog about. Here is what I am hoping this will do for me:

1. Keep me connected with family
2. Motivate me to do cooler things so I have something to blog about
3. Set goals in my blog and feel the pressure to accomplish them
4. Get to know myself a little better

I have a lot of catching up to do, so here are some topics to look forward to in the coming days:

1. Sold the Jimmy, bought a new (used) car
2. Seattle trip plans
3. New music I like
4. Thoughts about getting into a new exercise routine
5. Recent trip to the cougar ranch

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I have you on my RSS iGoogle thing and do feel sad when there are no updates. You do a ton of cool stuff and blogging twice a week will just make you realize it more than you thought. I am looking forward to all the upcoming installments!

-Rebecca said...

I check your blog all the time Hillary. Thanks for posting! Miss you guys.

Christina said...

Okay, me too. I love the Kaylee Monster "Sugar Moon", but I wanted more cool stuff. Thanks bunches for hearing my silent plea.