Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So Freakin' Far, So Freakin' Good

So, here's the update... I have been in the gym every weekday morning (except 1 because I was in Colorado) since May 1st!! I have been so sore that I could hardly walk, hardly shampoo my own hair, or tie my shoes. I sneezed one day and my abs burned so bad that I had to lie on the floor in my office and stretch for a few minutes. All of this and I couldn’t be more happy. I just think it is the right time for me to be working out. I just needed to pick a date and stick with it. I have also been eating better. I had a free night on Saturday night and ate a burger and fries at Fuddruckers and that seemed to curb the salt and fat cravings pretty good. I am keeping a “Fitness Spreadsheet” as suggested by my trainer. He wanted me to log my food intake and my exercise intake (outtake??). Anyways, I am trying to eat 6 small meals a day – kind of body for life style. I try to eat a good protein portion and a good carb portion and some veggies when I can. I am also drinking more water, but still not enough. I am trying to be disciplined, but if I go too overboard with discipline, I will get too frustrated and quit because nobody tells me what to do, not even me!! So far, when I am doing cardio or weights, I have a few weird motivations that keep me going (and even smiling most of the time). Do other people do this?

I am a hot rock n’ roll guitar chick playing for a big crowd. Randy is playing keyboards for some weird reason. (he doesn’t play piano

Hiking up to the top of Timpanogos and carving something funny on a tree up there (I will not reveal what THAT is)


I am not quite as fat as the fat people on the Biggest Loser show – I can do it!



I think about my mom’s bald shiny head running down that hotel hallway in Seattle – she definitely would have beat me and that is NOT OKAY!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome drawings. do you take requests ? if so I need a drawing of our rockband band :)

Anonymous said...

Sore is good! Glad you are rocking it. I think focusing on the working out will help with wanting to eat better more and more. Woohoo!

That picture of mom is hilarious!

S&M said...

ha ha aha ha! Your pictures are awesome! your body loves exercise I knew you would love it!